Skip to Content

Davison Art Center Collection Search

The Davison Art Center is home to Wesleyan University’s art collection and holds one of the most important university collections of prints in the United States.

It was founded by Harriet B. and George W. Davison (B.A. 1892), with a gift of approximately 6,000 artworks donated to Wesleyan in stages between the 1930s and 1953.

The Davison Art Center’s holdings include:

Featured Image Groups