Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10643
Making War Locomotives1917
390 x 522 mm (15.4 x 20.6 in.)
Joseph Pennell, American, (1857–1926)
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- occupations - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm007172 (former DAC keywords "professions" and "trades" assimilated to this term in 2010)
- war - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011468
- World War I
- world wars - Wars that involve most of the leading political and military powers of the world or most of the earth's territory. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- image Dimensions: 390 x 522 mm (15.4 x 20.6 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "CVDC" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Joseph Pennell".View current selection of records as: