The Foundations at the Cathedral, Saks Building
Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10746
The Foundations at the Cathedral, Saks Building1923
308 x 234 mm (12.1 x 9.2 in.)
Joseph Pennell, American, (1857–1926)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- religious buildings
- skyscrapers - Use for exceptionally tall buildings of skeletal frame construction.
- plate Dimensions: 308 x 234 mm (12.1 x 9.2 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "The Foundations at the Cathedral, Saks Building".View current selection of records as: