No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/11011
Ruins of a Sculpture Gallery at Hadrian’s Villa, Tivoli (Rovine d’una Galleria di Statue nella Villa Adriana a Tivoli)ca. 1770
511 x 581 mm (20.1 x 22.9 in.)
Giovanni Battista Piranesi, Italian, (1720–1778)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- art galleries - Use only for stores in which works of art are displayed for sale.
- Italy - TGN 1000080
- Rome - TGN 7000874 (standard English name used here for this well-known city)
- ruins - Use generally for remains of buildings or groups of buildings that have been destroyed or are in a state of great disrepair or decay.
- villas - Related Term
- plate Dimensions: 511 x 581 mm (20.1 x 22.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DYRB".View current selection of records as: