Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12117
249 x 333 mm (9.8 x 13.1 in.)
Piercy Roberts, British (English)
After Adam Buck, British (English), (1759–1833)
- female figures
- figures (representations) - Representations of humans or animals. [July 1998 related term added, "statues". December 1997 related term added.]
- human body - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm005208
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers. [January 1995 scope note added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added. March 1992 related terms added.]
- sexuality - Use generally for the sum of an individual's sexual emotions, ideas, and behavior. For the pattern of attitudes and behavior that in any society is deemed appropriate to one sex rather than another, use "sex role." For the concept of the physiological traits that distinguish the males and females of a species, use "sex." [February 1993 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note added; related term added.]
- image Dimensions: 249 x 333 mm (9.8 x 13.1 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Piercy Roberts, British (English) Adam Buck, British (English), (1759–1833) . Triangulina, 1799. Stipple engraving and aquatint on laid paper. image : 249 x 333 mm (9.8 x 13.1 in.). Sheet : 249 x 333 mm (9.8 x 13.1 in.). DAC accession number 2001.23.2. Gift of Ellen G. D’Oench (BA Wesleyan 1973, Trustee 1977–1979, DAC Curator 1979–1998), 2001. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXUF".View current selection of records as: