Boy Mounted on Donkey Coming from Mill
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1271
Boy Mounted on Donkey Coming from Millca. 1886
91 x 57 mm (3.6 x 2.2 in.)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- boys - Use to refer to male human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- Mexico - TGN 7005560
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 91 x 57 mm (3.6 x 2.2 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Boy Mounted on Donkey Coming from Mill".View current selection of records as: