Getting the Message Across
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12976
Getting the Message Across1968
560 x 762 mm (22 x 30 in.)
Vincent Dacosta Smith, American, (1930–2003)
- African American artists - LC sh 85001794
- journalism - Use for the communications field concerned with the collection, preparation, and distribution of news and related commentary through the mass media, both print and electronic. [May 1996 related terms added; scope note added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- mass media - Means of communication designed to reach large numbers of people and tending to set popular standards, ideas, and aims. W [March 1994 related terms added.]
- television - Telecommunication system whereby visual images, with or without accompanying sound, are converted to electromagnetic waves and transmitted to distant receivers where they are reconverted into moving visual images. ERIC12 [March 1994 descriptor added.]
- sheet Dimensions: 560 x 762 mm (22 x 30 in.)
No open access image available
Vincent Dacosta Smith, American, (1930–2003) . Getting the Message Across, 1968. Pencil and colored pencil drawing on heavyweight white wove paper. sheet : 560 x 762 mm (22 x 30 in.). DAC accession number 2004.4.1. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 2004.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Getting the Message Across".View current selection of records as: