Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13138
Two Towers, New York1913
197 x 160 mm (7.8 x 6.3 in.)
Alfred Stieglitz, American, (1864–1946)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Pictorialist - Use with reference to the 19th-century movement in photography.
- image Dimensions: 197 x 160 mm (7.8 x 6.3 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BCBH" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Alfred Stieglitz".View current selection of records as: