Unidentified Interior with Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute Banners, N.Y.
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1346
Unidentified Interior with Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute Banners, N.Y.ca. 1905
84 x 83 mm (3.3 x 3.3 in.)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- flags - Use for pieces of cloth or other flexible material, usually attached along one side to a pole or cord, intended for such purposes as symbolizing a nation or organization, or as a means of signaling. RHDEL2 [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- interior views - Use for photographs or other representations of the interior of a building or other structure. [April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added.]
- schools - Individual buildings or groups of buildings designed or used as places of instruction. [June 1998 lead-in terms added, "educational building", "building, educational", "school building", "building, school", "educational facility", "facility, educ
- image Dimensions: 84 x 83 mm (3.3 x 3.3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Unidentified Interior with Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute Banners, N.Y.".View current selection of records as: