Adobe Church, New Mexico
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13625
Adobe Church, New Mexico1970
341 x 269 mm (13.4 x 10.6 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Series: from project Echoes of Silence
Provenance / Collectors' Marks: Collection of the artist
Bibliography: Philip Trager, Echoes of Silence ([Danbury, Connecticut]: Scroll Press, 1972), plate 2.
Credit Line: Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 2009
Accession Number: 2009.1.2
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
adobe*, churches, Connecticut artists, New Mexico*, religions, religious buildings, Southwest*, Wesleyan University alumni artists, Western United States*
- adobe - Unfired, sundried brick composed of soil or similar binder and sometimes sand or straw. [May 1993 scope note changed. April 1992 descriptor moved. January 1992 lead-in terms added.]
- Connecticut artists
- New Mexico - TGN 7007566
- religious buildings
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 341 x 269 mm (13.4 x 10.6 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available