New York, 1978
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13746
New York, 19781978 (printed 1980)
345 x 439 mm (13.6 x 17.3 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Series: from project Philip Trager: New York
Marks: Signed in pencil in margin, lower right: “Philip Trager; signed in pencil on verso: “pt. 1980”
Bibliography: Philip Trager, Philip Trager: New York (Middletown, CT: Wesleyan University Press, 1980), p. 113.
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 1983.12.102
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
architecture*, cities*, Connecticut artists, New York City*, Northeastern United States*, Wesleyan University alumni artists
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- cities - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region. [May 1996 related term added. January 1993 related term added.]
- Connecticut artists
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 345 x 439 mm (13.6 x 17.3 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available