Bandô Mitsugorô in the Role of Sweets Vendor Deity
Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13996
Bandô Mitsugorô in the Role of Sweets Vendor Deity19th century
388 x 265 mm (15.3 x 10.4 in.)
Kunisada Utagawa, aka Kôchôrô, Toyokuni II, Japanese, (1786–1864)
- actors - Persons who portray roles in dramatic productions to interpret character or present characterization to an audience. DOT [February 1993 lead-in term added. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- kabuki - LC sh 85071224
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- vendors - Use for persons or agencies who offer goods for sale, especially those who create, market, and sell computers, software, automated systems, databases, and services. [December 1992 alternate term added.]
- image Dimensions: 388 x 265 mm (15.3 x 10.4 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: J. Giammatteo) .