Paradise Farm, Levity Place, Rhode Island
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14176
Paradise Farm, Levity Place, Rhode Islandca. 1864
121 x 291 mm (4.8 x 11.5 in.)
Elihu Vedder, American, (1836–1923)
- agriculture - Science or art of cultivating the soil, harvesting crops, and raising livestock. W [April 1996 descriptor moved. November 1995 related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- farms - Complexes where plants or animals are raised for livelihood or commerce. [March 1993 lead-in term added. September 1991 scope note added. May 1991 related term added.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Rhode Island - TGN 7007711
- object Dimensions: 121 x 291 mm (4.8 x 11.5 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Paradise Farm, Levity Place, Rhode Island".View current selection of records as: