Gull, Galilee, Rhode Island
Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14465
Gull, Galilee, Rhode Island1975
Harvey Allen Weber, American, (1917–1991)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Marks: Most prints in this group are inscribed in pencil by the photographer with title and date and have studio stamp
Credit Line: Gift of the artist (BA Wesleyan 1938), 1984
Accession Number: 1984.18.37
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
animals*, birds, New England*, Northeastern United States*, Rhode Island*, Wesleyan University alumni artists
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Rhode Island - TGN 7007711
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available