The Little Rabbit Seller
Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14877
The Little Rabbit Seller1902
120 x 92 mm (4.7 x 3.6 in.)
Henry Wolf, American, (1852–1916)
After J. Georg von Bremmel, German, (1669–1723)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- vendors - Use for persons or agencies who offer goods for sale, especially those who create, market, and sell computers, software, automated systems, databases, and services. [December 1992 alternate term added.]
- image Dimensions: 120 x 92 mm (4.7 x 3.6 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "The Little Rabbit Seller".View current selection of records as: