Evening, Swan Lake, Central Park, New York
Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14895
Evening, Swan Lake, Central Park, New York1911
163 x 29 mm (6.4 x 1.1 in.)
Henry Wolf, American, (1852–1916)
- Central Park - TGN 1102739
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- parks (recreation areas) - Use for permanently dedicated, public recreation areas generally characterized by their natural, historic, or landscape features; often administered by governmental agencies. [February 1995 descriptor changed, was "parks"; alternate term changed, was "park". October 1993 related term added. April 1993 descriptor moved.]
- times of day
- image Dimensions: 163 x 29 mm (6.4 x 1.1 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .