No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15213
Fountain at Holyrod Palaceca. 1860-1890
86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.)
George Washington Wilson, British (Scottish), (1823–1893)
- fountains - Use for structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access. [March 1995 scope note added; related term added.]
- palaces - Use for official residences, frequently large and impressively appointed, of sovereigns or other high dignitaries; for other large stately dwellings but not official residences, use "mansions." [July 1995 descriptor moved.]
- stereographs - Use specifically for those stereoscopic photographs that are in the form of photographic prints on cards. [April 1993 scope note changed. April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- United Kingdom - TGN 7008591
- card (general for group) Dimensions: 86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.)
No open access image available
George Washington Wilson, British (Scottish), (1823–1893) . Fountain at Holyrod Palace, ca. 1860-1890. Photographic stereo view mounted on card. card (general for group) : 86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.). DAC accession number 2009.20.427. Gift of Marvin Housworth from The Marvin Housworth ’60 Collection of Geo. Washington Wilson Stereoviews, 2009.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EAMX" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: