Dryburgh Abbey—The Tomb of Sir Walter Scott
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15316
Dryburgh Abbey—The Tomb of Sir Walter Scottca. 1860-1890
86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.)
George Washington Wilson, British (Scottish), (1823–1893)
- abbeys - Designates independent and canonically erected monasteries, ruled by an abbot if occupied by monks and by an abbess if occupied by nuns.
- graves - Excavations in the earth used for burial; for constructions raised over or around burial sites, use "tombs." [April 1993 related term added.]
- stereographs - Use specifically for those stereoscopic photographs that are in the form of photographic prints on cards. [April 1993 scope note changed. April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- United Kingdom - TGN 7008591
- card (general for group) Dimensions: 86 x 175 mm (3.4 x 6.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Dryburgh Abbey—The Tomb of Sir Walter Scott".View current selection of records as: