Freedom Lights on Greenwich Street
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15549
Freedom Lights on Greenwich Street2006 (published 2008)
665 x 434 mm (26.2 x 17.1 in.)
Donna Ferrato, American
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Digital pigment print on heavyweight uncoated white wove paper
Series: from Tribeca, 10013
Edition: From the portfolio “Tribeca, 10013," published 2008
Marks: Signed in ink, lower right margin: “Donna Ferrato / 2006”; blindstamped in lower right margin: “10013” in rectangular surround
Bibliography: Niko Koppel, “Showcase: TriBeCa Chiaroscuro” in “Lens” (New York Times blog), September 14, 2009 (printed copy in DAC object file).
Credit Line: Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 2009
Accession Number: 2009.21.1
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- memorials - Structures built to preserve the memory of beings or events. For other objects created, issued, or worn to commemorate persons or events, use "commemoratives." [January 1995 scope note added; related terms added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- night scenes
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 665 x 434 mm (26.2 x 17.1 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available