Appellate Division, New York Supreme Court, Madison Avenue at Twenty-Fifth Street
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15657
Appellate Division, New York Supreme Court, Madison Avenue at Twenty-Fifth Street1979
492 x 386 mm (19.4 x 15.2 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Series: from project Philip Trager: New York
Marks: Signed in pencil on verso, lower right: “Philip Trager”; inscribed in pencil on verso, lower left: “Madison Avenue at Twenty-Fifth Street 1979”; inscribed in pencil on verso, lower right: “pg. 27”
Provenance / Collectors' Marks: Collection of the artist
Bibliography: Philip Trager, Philip Trager: New York (Middletown, CT: Wesleyan University Press, 1980), p. 27.
Credit Line: Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 2009
Accession Number: 2009.22.6
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
architecture*, Connecticut artists, New York City*, Northeastern United States*, Wesleyan University alumni artists
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Connecticut artists
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 492 x 386 mm (19.4 x 15.2 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available