Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1602
Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger1986
279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.)
- aircraft - Use for vehicles that navigate through the air, either supported for flight by buoyancy or by the dynamic action of the air on their surfaces; usually designed to accommodate one or more persons.
- disasters - Sudden calamitous events producing great material damage, loss, or distress. W [July 1990 descriptor added.]
- explosions - Sudden occurrences of violent expansion or bursting, intentional or accidental, caused by rapidly-developed internal energy, as by chemical or nuclear reaction, or esape of gases or vapors. [September 1997 descriptor added.]
- journalism - Use for the communications field concerned with the collection, preparation, and distribution of news and related commentary through the mass media, both print and electronic. [May 1996 related terms added; scope note added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- news photographs
- sheet Dimensions: 279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger".View current selection of records as: