No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16579
1132003 (printed 2009)
405 x 269 mm (15.9 x 10.6 in.)
Ralph Gibson, American, b. born 1939
- abstraction - Use for the general concept and approach. For the 20th-century movement and its products, use "Abstract." [April 1993 related term added.]
- guitars - Plucked lutelike chordophones with built-up ribs, gently-waisted body, fretted neck, flat peg disc, rear or machine tuning pegs, frontal string holder combined with bridge, and large circular soundhole. Their size, form, and number of strings can vary. [June 1995 scope note changed.]
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- image Dimensions: 405 x 269 mm (15.9 x 10.6 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "113".View current selection of records as: