Fight Back World Wide
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16796
Fight Back World Wide2012
299 x 380 mm (11.8 x 15 in.)
Colectivo Cordyceps, Mexican
- capitalism - Economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision rather than state control, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market. WCOL9 [February 1993 descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- Occupy Movement
- political art - Use for art produced to have an explicit political content or purpose. [June 1995 descriptor added.]
- posters - Notices intended to be posted to advertise, promote, or publicize an activity, cause, product, or service; also, decorative, mass-produced prints intended for hanging. For small printed notices or advertisements intended for distribution by hand, use "handbills." [August 1995 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- protesting - Openly expressing objection, disapproval, or dissent. RHDEL2 [January 1991 scope note added.]
- social movements - Collective action undertaken by people, who may or may not be formally organized, for the purpose of promoting or resisting an aspect of social change within a society. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- image Dimensions: 299 x 380 mm (11.8 x 15 in.)
No open access image available
Colectivo Cordyceps, Mexican . Fight Back World Wide, 2012. From Occuprint. Screenprint on heavyweight orange wove paper. image : 299 x 380 mm (11.8 x 15 in.). Sheet : 304 x 457 mm (12 x 18 in.). DAC accession number 2012.10.6. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds and Russell G. D’Oench — Davison Art Center Curator’s Fund, 2012.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Fight Back World Wide".View current selection of records as: