Sunburned GSP#447 (Mojave)
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17594
Sunburned GSP#447 (Mojave)2010
203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
Chris McCaw, American, b. born 1971
- burning - Use for the process of altering, injuring, or consuming something by fire or heat. For events where something is totally or partially consumed by fire, whether intentionally or by accident, use "fires." [January 1993 scope note changed; related term added. November 1992 descriptor moved.]
- deserts - Dry, barren, treeless regions, so arid because of little rainfall that they support only sparse and widely spaced vegetation or no vegetation at all; usually sandy. RHDEL2
- heat - Energy in the process of transfer between a system and its surroundings as a result of temperature differences. CHAMBD [April 1993 descriptor moved. February 1992 scope note added.]
- negatives - Use for photographs, usually on a transparent support, in which the tones or colors are reversed from their appearance in nature. For prints in which tones or colors are reversed, use "negative prints." When a glass plate is painted or drawn on and a photographic print made from it, use "clichÈs-verre." [April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- paper (fiber product)
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- sun - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm010370
- sheet Dimensions: 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Sunburned GSP#447 (Mojave)".View current selection of records as: