No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17675
Rigging Supervisor Grigory Nyrtryebin Building the Bridge over the Kovanta River, Which Is a Leg in the Baikalo-Amurskaya Railroad Projectca. 1967-1990 (printed 2003)
462 x 271 mm (18.2 x 10.7 in.)
Dmitri Baltermants, Russian, (1912–1990)
- bridges (built works) - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers. [September 1994 scope note added; related term added. March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'bridges'; alternate term changed, was 'bridge'.]
- construction - Use for the process of creating something by combining parts or elements, and also for the manner in which the thing has been put together. [January 1993 descriptor moved.]
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- male portraits
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Soviet Union - TGN 6006211 (former nation/state/empire)
- image Dimensions: 462 x 271 mm (18.2 x 10.7 in.)
No open access image available
Dmitri Baltermants, Russian, (1912–1990) . Rigging Supervisor Grigory Nyrtryebin Building the Bridge over the Kovanta River, Which Is a Leg in the Baikalo-Amurskaya Railroad Project, ca. 1967-1990 (printed 2003). Gelatin silver print. image : 462 x 271 mm (18.2 x 10.7 in.). Sheet : 503 x 404 mm (19.8 x 15.9 in.). DAC accession number 2013.23.4. Gift of Jamie Alter Lynton (BA Wesleyan 1981) and Michael Lynton, 2013.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUNB" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Dmitri Baltermants".View current selection of records as: