Catalog of works (Catalogo delle opere)
Photo Credit: photo: R. Lee
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17939
Catalog of works (Catalogo delle opere)ca. 1761
400 x 293 mm (15.7 x 11.5 in.)
Giovanni Battista Piranesi, Italian, (1720–1778)
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- catalogs - Enumerations of items, usually arranged systematically, with descriptive details; may be in book or pamphlet form, on cards, or online. [November 1992 scope note changed; descriptor moved.]
- marketing - Activity by which the transfer of title or possession of goods or the supplying of services from seller to buyer is effected, including advertising, shipping, storing, and selling. RHDEL2
- printmaking - Use for the activity of producing prints as works of art; for the specific processes employed, use such terms as "intaglio printing" or "mezzotint." For the production of other types of printed material, use "printing." [April 1993 related terms added. October 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved.]
- publishing - Issuing printed, taped, or otherwise reproduced records of knowledge in any medium for sale or distribution to the public. [January 1991 scope note added.]
- plate Dimensions: 400 x 293 mm (15.7 x 11.5 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lee) .