Gotta Catch ’Em All!
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/19207
Gotta Catch ’Em All!2016
602 x 434 mm (23.7 x 17.1 in.)
Michael Menchaca, American, b. born 1985
- digital images - Electronic images stored in the form of electronically encoded picture elements.
- immigration - Going into a country for the purpose of permanent residence. W [May 1991 related term added; lead-in term added. January 1991 alternate term added. November 1990 descriptor moved.]
- Latino - Use For Term
- Mesoamerican - Use with reference to the Pre-Columbian period in regions from central Mexico to the western coastal area of Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, excluding the Caribbean and those eastern regions of Central America that were subject to primarily South American cultural influences.
- Mexican American
- video games - Use for any of various interactive computer games in which a player controls electronically generated images on a video display screen; usually restricted to those written after the late 1970s for microcomputers, arcade systems, or dedicated consoles. [June 1995 descriptor added.]
- image Dimensions: 602 x 434 mm (23.7 x 17.1 in.)
No open access image available
Michael Menchaca, American, b. born 1985 . Gotta Catch ’Em All!, 2016. Silkscreen printed in seven layers from digital designs on heavyweight white Coventry Rag wove paper. image : 602 x 434 mm (23.7 x 17.1 in.). Sheet : 700 x 519 mm (27.6 x 20.4 in.). DAC accession number 2017.4.3. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 2017.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Gotta Catch ’Em All!".View current selection of records as: