Louis XV as a Boy
Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2159
Louis XV as a Boyca. 1716-1718
500 x 346 mm (19.7 x 13.6 in.)
Jean Audran, French, (1667–1756)
After Pierre Gaubert, French, (1659–1741)
- boys - Use to refer to male human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- male portraits
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- royalty - Class within the nobility consisting of those who are descended from or related to a monarch or line of monarchs. [February 1993 alternate term deleted, was 'royal'. January 1993 related term added. December 1990 descriptor added.]
- plate Dimensions: 500 x 346 mm (19.7 x 13.6 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .