No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3255
223 x 226 mm (8.8 x 8.9 in.)
Harry Callahan, American, (1912–1999)
- Cape Cod - TGN 7013542 (peninsula)
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 223 x 226 mm (8.8 x 8.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Cape Cod".View current selection of records as: