Cicho Sgarra and Collo Francisco
Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3275
Cicho Sgarra and Collo Francisco1622 and later
Jacques Callot, French, (1592–1635)
- dance - Performing art form realized in rhythmic movement, creating visual designs by a series of poses and tracing of patterns through space in the course of measured units of time. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added.]
- dancers - Use for those who engage in the activity of dancing or who practice the art of dance, especially as a profession. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- townscapes (representations) - Related Term
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .