Denver, Colorado, Looking West
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3701
Denver, Colorado, Looking Westca. 1900
140 x 191 mm (5.5 x 7.5 in.)
E. O. Cockayne, American
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- Colorado - TGN 7007158
- townscapes (representations) - Related Term
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 140 x 191 mm (5.5 x 7.5 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Denver, Colorado, Looking West".View current selection of records as: