Spanish Rider, Canyon de Challey, Arizona
Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3785
Spanish Rider, Canyon de Challey, Arizona1987
203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
Linda Stevens Connor, American, b. born 1944
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Printing-out paper with gold toning
Marks: Signed in pencil on verso: “Linda S. Connor”; inscribed in pencil on verso: title and date
Credit Line: Gift of John Scanlan (father of Laura Scanlan, BA Wesleyan 1993), 1993
Accession Number: 1993.19.1
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- Arizona - TGN 7006451
- horseback riding - Riding on horseback. [February 1994 descriptor added.]
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- sheet Dimensions: 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available