Hamlet: title page
Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4392
Hamlet: title page1834-1843
Eugène Delacroix, French, (1798–1863)
- Hamlet (character) - The character; see also the literary works term for the play.
- Hamlet (play) - The play; see also the literary figure term for the character.
- literature (writings)
- Shakespeare (William) - LC n 78095332: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- title pages - The pages of books that display the book's title and usually such information as the author's name, the publisher, and sometimes the date of publication. Where more than one page giving particulars of the title are present, that giving the fullest information is the title page. BATCOB
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .