Hamlet: title page
Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4392
Hamlet: title page1834-1843
Eugène Delacroix, French, (1798–1863)
- Hamlet (character) - The character; see also the literary works term for the play.
- Hamlet (play) - The play; see also the literary figure term for the character.
- literature (writings)
- Shakespeare (William) - LC n 78095332: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- title pages - The pages of books that display the book's title and usually such information as the author's name, the publisher, and sometimes the date of publication. Where more than one page giving particulars of the title are present, that giving the fullest information is the title page. BATCOB
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .
Eugène Delacroix, French, (1798–1863) . Hamlet: title page, 1834-1843. From Hamlet. Lithograph. : mm (in.). DAC accession number 19220.127.116.11. Unrecorded source, possibly gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), before 1994. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "Hamlet: title page".View current selection of records as: