No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5378
Hand in Doorway, Florida1968
406 x 555 mm (16 x 21.9 in.)
Elliott Erwitt, American, b. born 1928
- doorways - Denotes openings, which contain or could contain a door, that provide access into or out of building spaces. [March 1993 descriptor moved. August 1991 scope note changed.]
- Florida - TGN 7007240
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- hands - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm004865
- Southern United States - TGN 4011499 (general region): In its broadest sense, it refers to states south of the Mason-Dixon Line and Ohio River, which was the boundary between opposing states in the Civil War. In this sense, it includes Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. In more common modern usage, it excludes Maryland, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- image Dimensions: 406 x 555 mm (16 x 21.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DKNE".View current selection of records as: