Untitled (rifle match)
Photo Credit: photo: R. Lee
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/556
Untitled (rifle match)ca. 1810-1820
240 x 390 mm (9.4 x 15.4 in.)
After Jacob Altmutter, Austrian, (1780–1819)
- early lithography
- firearms - Use generally for weapons using the power of exploding gunpowder to propel a projectile. POLLAR
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- lithography - Planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance and the surface is chemically treated to accept ink only in the greasy areas. [August 1996 alternate term added. March 1995 related term added. January 1993 related terms added. October 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved.]
- weapons - Implements or mechanisms used for defense or attack in combat, hunting, or war.
- image Dimensions: 240 x 390 mm (9.4 x 15.4 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lee) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "Untitled (rifle match)".View current selection of records as: