Hudson River Waterfront at Midtown
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5571
Hudson River Waterfront at Midtownca. 1945 (printed 1987)
765 x 1015 mm (30.1 x 40 in.)
Andreas Feininger, American, (1906–1999)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- cities - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region. [May 1996 related term added. January 1993 related term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 765 x 1015 mm (30.1 x 40 in.)
No open access image available
Andreas Feininger, American, (1906–1999) . Hudson River Waterfront at Midtown, ca. 1945 (printed 1987). From Vintage New York. Gelatin silver print. image : 765 x 1015 mm (30.1 x 40 in.). DAC accession number 1989.30.2. Gift of Gary S. Schumer (father of Rina Schumer, BA Wesleyan 1991), 1989.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Hudson River Waterfront at Midtown".View current selection of records as: