No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5603
Girls on Porch, Martins Creek, PA1977 (printed ca. 1980)
506 x 405 mm (19.9 x 15.9 in.)
Larry Fink, American, b. born 1941
- female portraits
- girls - Use to refer to female human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- group portraits - Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- porches - Use to designate roofed spaces, open along two or more sides and adjunct to a building, commonly serving either to shelter an entrance or used as living space. [March 1993 descriptor moved.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- image Dimensions: 506 x 405 mm (19.9 x 15.9 in.)
No open access image available
Larry Fink, American, b. born 1941 . Girls on Porch, Martins Creek, PA, 1977 (printed ca. 1980). From Larry Fink: Making Out 1957–1980. Gelatin silver print. image : 506 x 405 mm (19.9 x 15.9 in.). DAC accession number 1987.33.2. Gift of Judith and Arthur Ainsberg, 1987.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BEJW".View current selection of records as: