Rock-Tombs, and Belzoni’s Pyramid, Gizeh
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5754
Rock-Tombs, and Belzoni’s Pyramid, Gizeh1857
147 x 229 mm (5.8 x 9 in.)
Francis Frith, British (English), (1822–1898)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Egypt - TGN 7016833
- graves - Excavations in the earth used for burial; for constructions raised over or around burial sites, use "tombs." [April 1993 related term added.]
- North Africa - TGN 7016886
- rock - Naturally formed aggregate of one or more minerals. For processed or dressed rock use "stone." [January 1996 alternate term added. February 1992 descriptor moved. December 1991 scope note added.]
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 147 x 229 mm (5.8 x 9 in.)
No open access image available
Francis Frith, British (English), (1822–1898) . Rock-Tombs, and Belzoni’s Pyramid, Gizeh, 1857. Albumen print. image : 147 x 229 mm (5.8 x 9 in.). DAC accession number 1981.21.3. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 1981.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Rock-Tombs, and Belzoni’s Pyramid, Gizeh".View current selection of records as: