No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6071
355 x 278 mm (14 x 10.9 in.)
Ralph Gibson, American, b. born 1939
- aerophones - Sound devices that produce their sound by using the air itself as the primary vibrating agent. NGDMI [January 1997 related term added.]
- brass instruments - Lip-vibrated aerophones made of brass or other metals.
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- still lifes
- image Dimensions: 355 x 278 mm (14 x 10.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Untitled".View current selection of records as: