Women and Flowers, U.N. Esplanade
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7545
Women and Flowers, U.N. Esplanade1971 (printed ca. 1980)
347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921
- cities - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region. [May 1996 related term added. January 1993 related term added.]
- flowers (plants) - Designates both the reproductive shoots of seed-bearing plants and entire flowering plants. [January 1995 descriptor changed, was "flowers"; alternate term changed, was "flower".]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
No open access image available
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921 . Women and Flowers, U.N. Esplanade, 1971 (printed ca. 1980). Gelatin silver print with selenium toning. image : 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.). DAC accession number 1983.12.56. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Women and Flowers, U.N. Esplanade".View current selection of records as: