Man and Woman in Shadows, Brighton Beach
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7546
Man and Woman in Shadows, Brighton Beach1974 (printed ca. 1980)
347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921
- double portraits - Group portraits depicting two individuals. [February 1995 descriptor added.]
- group portraits - Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
No open access image available
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921 . Man and Woman in Shadows, Brighton Beach, 1974 (printed ca. 1980). Gelatin silver print with selenium toning. image : 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.). DAC accession number 1983.12.57. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Man and Woman in Shadows, Brighton Beach".View current selection of records as: