Boardwalk, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7549
Boardwalk, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn1972 (printed ca. 1980)
347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
No open access image available
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921 . Boardwalk, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, 1972 (printed ca. 1980). Gelatin silver print with selenium toning. image : 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.). DAC accession number 1983.12.60. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Boardwalk, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn".View current selection of records as: