Downtown Brooklyn, New York
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7570
Downtown Brooklyn, New York1947
226 x 151 mm (8.9 x 5.9 in.)
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- cities - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region. [May 1996 related term added. January 1993 related term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 226 x 151 mm (8.9 x 5.9 in.)
No open access image available
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921 . Downtown Brooklyn, New York, 1947. Gelatin silver print. image : 226 x 151 mm (8.9 x 5.9 in.). DAC accession number 1983.34.48. Gift of Dr. Robert L. Drapkin, 1983.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Downtown Brooklyn, New York".View current selection of records as: