No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7669
Wilson Irvineca. 1930-1935
220 x 170 mm (8.7 x 6.7 in.)
Peter A. Juley, American, (1862–1937)
Paul P. Juley, American, (1890–1975)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Edition: From an undated album of 54 portraits of members of the Lyme Art Association and 5 views of environs, circa 1930s
Marks: Inscribed with stamp on verso [on many but not all of the prints contained in the album]: “Peter A. Juley & Son / Photographers of Fine Arts since 1896 / 219 East 39th Street — NYC.”
Credit Line: Gift of Janet and Lewis Lehr, 1982
Accession Number: 1922.214.171.124
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
artist portraits, Connecticut*, Connecticut artists, male portraits, New England*, Northeastern United States*, portraits*
- artist portraits
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Connecticut artists
- male portraits
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- image Dimensions: 220 x 170 mm (8.7 x 6.7 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available