Poultry Shop, East 7th Street, New York
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/78
Poultry Shop, East 7th Street, New Yorkca. 1935
491 x 388 mm (19.3 x 15.3 in.)
Berenice Abbott, American, (1898–1991)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- retail stores - Use for places of business where goods are sold directly to the ultimate consumers. [September 1994 related term added.]
- storefronts - Facades of stores or store buildings fronting a street and usually containing window display spaces. RHDEL2 [March 1993 descriptor moved. June 1991 scope note changed.]
- image Dimensions: 491 x 388 mm (19.3 x 15.3 in.)
No open access image available
Berenice Abbott, American, (1898–1991) . Poultry Shop, East 7th Street, New York, ca. 1935. Gelatin silver print. image : 491 x 388 mm (19.3 x 15.3 in.). DAC accession number 1988.34.5. Gift of Ronald A. Kurtz (father of David Kurtz, BA Wesleyan 1983), 1988.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Poultry Shop, East 7th Street, New York".View current selection of records as: