No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7905
715 x 572 mm (28.1 x 22.5 in.)
William Langdon Kihn, American, (1898–1957)
- drummers - Those who play the drum. RHDEL2 [January 1993 descriptor added.]
- drums (membranophones) - Membranophones with a resonating cavity covered at one or both ends by a membrane which is sounded by striking, rubbing, or plucking.
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers. [January 1995 scope note added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added. March 1992 related terms added.]
- Native Americans
- sheet Dimensions: 715 x 572 mm (28.1 x 22.5 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Indian Drummer".View current selection of records as: