Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8511
Untitledca. 1941 (printed 1977)
352 x 273 mm (13.9 x 10.7 in.)
Helen Levitt, American, (1913–2009)
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- mirrors - Use for objects with a highly polished surface, often framed, which are designed to reflect images.
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- sheet Dimensions: 352 x 273 mm (13.9 x 10.7 in.)
No open access image available
Helen Levitt, American, (1913–2009) . Untitled, ca. 1941 (printed 1977). Gelatin silver print. sheet : 352 x 273 mm (13.9 x 10.7 in.). DAC accession number 1991.30.35. Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1991. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "EVMR".View current selection of records as: