Young Girl, West St. Paul, MN
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8560
Young Girl, West St. Paul, MN1952 (printed later)
256 x 251 mm (10.1 x 9.9 in.)
Jerome Liebling, American, (1924–2011)
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- girls - Use to refer to female human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- Midwest - TGN 4007191 (general region): Refers to north-central USA, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, & usually Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Kentucky, and the Dakotas. Although the area falls primarily in the middle and eastern third of the United States, it was called the "midwest" because it was west of the original English colonies. Europeans settled here mainly after American Revolution, although some lived in Kentucky and Tennessee earlier.
- Minnesota - TGN 7007521
- youth - Use for people below the age of full maturity, generally 17 years of age and younger. [April 1994 lead-in terms added. September 1993 scope note added. August 1993 related terms added. November 1992 alternate term added. September 1990 lead-in terms added.]
- image Dimensions: 256 x 251 mm (10.1 x 9.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Young Girl, West St. Paul, MN".View current selection of records as: