Father and Son, Dallas, Texas
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9208
Father and Son, Dallas, Texas1987
351 x 276 mm (13.8 x 10.9 in.)
Mary Ellen Mark, American, b. born 1941
Alternative title: Boy and Baby [given by publisher]
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Edition: 4/30; portfolio of ten photographs published by Double Elephant Editions, Ltd.
Marks: Signed in pencil on verso: “Father + Son Dallas, Texas 1987 Mary Ellen Mark”
Bibliography: Contemporary Photographers, 1988, pp. 656–658.
Credit Line: Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 1993
Accession Number: 1993.31.2
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation. ERIC9 [May 1993 related term deleted. May 1991 descriptor moved. February 1991 related term added.]
- infants - Children in the earliest stage of their lives, before being able to walk. RHDEL2 [March 1992 lead-in term added; alternate term added. January 1991 descriptor added.]
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- Texas - TGN 7007826
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 351 x 276 mm (13.8 x 10.9 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available