Shipping on the Giudecca Canal
Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9391
Shipping on the Giudecca Canal1930
188 x 382 mm (7.4 x 15 in.)
James McBey, British (Scottish), (1883–1959)
- canals - Use for artificial navigable waterways.
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- Italy - TGN 1000080
- marine views - Use For Term
- ships - Use for watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats; usually propelled by sails or engines.
- Venice - TGN 7018159 (standard English name used here for this well-known city)
- plate Dimensions: 188 x 382 mm (7.4 x 15 in.)
No open access image available
James McBey, British (Scottish), (1883–1959) . Shipping on the Giudecca Canal, 1930. Etching. Published state. plate : 188 x 382 mm (7.4 x 15 in.). DAC accession number 1943.D1.198. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), 1943. (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "Shipping on the Giudecca Canal".View current selection of records as: